CMA comprehensive NPDES Storm Water Program
CMA Storm Water Program is an exceptionally effective solution to the tedious management of your NPDES Site Permits.
We are the best at what we do, and that is why the MDEQ has given our program a written endorsement. In the past decade, not one of our clients has had a fine assessed against their Storm Water compliance.
Our program covers the following:
- Permit application – NPDES Application for the Certificate of Coverage – if not already obtained
- Annual Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan review
- Annual Report filing with the MDEQ
- MiWaters Account notifications and updates management
- Annual Storm Water Training presentation
- Quarterly Comprehensive Inspections by a Certified Storm Water Operator
- Visual Inspection / Sampling program collection kit
- Storm Water Records & Documentation System
- Development of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), Pollution Incident Prevention Plan (PIPP) or Integrated Contingency Plan (ICP), whichever is required
If you only need assistance with some of the items above, we can work with your team to handle the required items.
For assured compliance with Federal and State NPDES Permit Requirements give us a call today!